The Other Railway Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Other Railway Productions

A Site To Discuss Upcoming Thomas & Friends Episodes

It is important that all members read the rules and comment to confirm they have

2 posters

Star Trek: Destiny Child

Theta Sigma
    Theta Sigma
    Admin

Star Trek: Destiny Child Empty Star Trek: Destiny Child

Post by Theta Sigma Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Prologue

Hell. A place everyone is afraid of. But what happens, when hell comes to you? Do you run and cower? Or do you stand and fight? Lieutenant Charles Degret decided he would rather run. Being a coward half his life, he only ever felt safe on the Enterprise. Yet, it turned out to be the unluckiest ship ever. Then again, it had the best crew at the helm, so he always felt safe. He had made a lot of new friends after he joined the ship. Lieutenant Barclay was one of them. He always seemed to think something was wrong with him, but there never was. Somehow though, Charles always felt safe after he had talked to Barclay. Because of course, this ship was the safest out there. Charles sighed as he walked down the corridor to Engineering. He rubbed his forehead, worrying what Commander Data would say if he turned up late. He knew the android didn’t feel emotion, but he was always uneasy around him. He didn’t really know why. It just seemed that Data was a very unusual character. He had spoken to Councillor Trio about his worries, and she had assured him, that Data was quite safe. Even so, he always felt a little worried. ’Its just Nerves!” he would tell himself. He entered engineering, and wandered over to his station. He looked down at his work, trying not to make eye contact with anyone else. He wanted to make sure he was the best of the best. Do well on his shift, speak to people later. He had always worked like this, ever since the Academy. Maybe that’s why he didn’t have many friends. But he knew, the ones he did have, were great. They never doubted him, even when he doubted himself. They were true friends. He looked up to one of the other work stations, to see Captain Picard standing next to Geordi La Forge. Head of Engineering. ’something is going on!” he told himself. He looked down and concentrated on his work. After all, what ever was going on, Picard was the best captain around. Plus, this was the safest ship out there…

Data leaned back in his chair, putting his hands behind his head. He shifted, trying to get into a good position. He sat up, and looked over and spot, his ginger tabby cat.
    “I don’t understand Spot. Humans seem to get great comfort out of stretching, but it doesn’t do anything for. Maybe, its meant as a gesture. To show you are calm and relaxed. He turned on his computer and opened several files on human behaviour. As he browsed through, he came to one that was labelled Human Body Language. He quickly skimmed through the information in the file, before closing it. He leaned back in his chair once again.
    “Didn’t explain much Spot,” He murmured.
    As he reached for a DataPad, his communicator beeped. He tapped the badge.
    “Commander Data to the bridge” came the Captains stern voice.
    Instinctively, the android stood up, and wandered over to the door. He looked behind him, glancing at Spot. He turned, walking out of his room. He moved swiftly down the corridor before reaching the TurboLift.
    “Deck 1 - Bridge” He said. His voice was monotone. Dry and cybernetic. As the Lift reached the Bridge, the doors smoothly slid open, and Data walked out, and down to his post. He slid into his seat, just as Captain Picard walked out of his office.
    “Number One, ive just heard some very disturbing new. Its seems the Borg are moving out of the Delta Quadrant. There are rumours that they have far superior ships then ourselves. A new design the Admirals are calling Delta Class.” he paused and clicked his badge, “All senior members of staff, to the briefing room.”
    He looked over at Lieutenant Barclay.
    “You have the bridge”
    He moved off towards the briefing room. Lieutenant Worf, Data & Councillor Trio followed him. Commander Riker walked forward towards Barclay
    “Let me know if the sensors pick up the new ship design.” he said. He turned, following the others into the briefing room.
    He sat down in his respective chair, and looked over to the Captain, who was pacing round the table.
    “Its seems we have another problem, other than these new ships. It seems that High Command have spotted another ship closer to Earth. A small, blue, wooden box” He sighed

The Doctor pulled down several switches, before leaping across the room. He pushed two buttons, before twisting a tap, and leaping back across the room. He looked over to three other people that were in the room. A Sontaran, a Human, and a member of the Silurian Race.
    “ Strax, Jenny and Vastra! Oh are you a sight for sore eyes!” he beamed at them, with his happiest grin.
    “May I ask why we are here sir?” pondered the Sontaran.
    “Yea’. You just seemed to think ya’ could pull us from our timeline!” put in Jenny.
    The Doctor looked at them and smiled.
    “Seeing as Amy and Rory are on holiday, I decided it would be good to have some of my other friends on board! Plus, I love you guys!” He through his arms out in a hugging pose, before turning quickly and pulling down a switch.
    “Now, I was thinking we could visit somewhere that would entertain Straz, first, to keep him quiet while we do more quiet things later!”
    He swung round and hit a switch. TARDIS lurched forward, sending Strax, Jenny and Vastra flying. The Doctor leaped to the other side of console, before hitting several more switches. Sparks and flames leapt into the air, catching the Doctor. The Doctor threw himself back, as one of the panels exploded, flying off and smashing on the wall behind him. The Doctor leapt up, shoving the sonic into what remained of the destroyed panelling, before racing round to turn on the scanner. He looked up, before looking towards Strax, Jenny and Vastra.
    “Welcome,” he said softly, “To StarFleet…”
    Stark-Boy
    Stark-Boy

Star Trek: Destiny Child Empty Re: Star Trek: Destiny Child

Post by Stark-Boy Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Awesome , even though I'm not that much of a Star Trek fan I did enjoy it ! cheers And because of the Doctor Who crossover , that was great !

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:10 am